Apr. 12, 2023 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces new Safety Goggles, designed with a continued focus on safety and innovation, engineered for superior impact protection and a with wide variety of unique features for long term comfort and convenience, like 4 adjustable vents, over-the-glasses design, superior anti-fog and high optical quality lens.
Safety Goggles, Clear Lens and Gray Lens (Cat. Nos. 60479, 60480)
- High-velocity Impact Rating (ANSI Z87.1+ 2020, CSA Z94.3-20, MIL-PRF 3232A-Class 2 military grade)
- OTG (Over-The-Glasses) design accommodates most prescription glasses
- Easily adjustable vents (on top and bottom) for ventilation, minimize fogging and eliminate debris from getting in – no need for two separate goggle types
- Flexible and lightweight TPV frame protect lens from chips; helps conform to face
- Adjustable nylon grip strap for secure fit
- Anti-fog coating; UV protection; ANSI Z87.1 dust and splash rated
- Class 1-High optical clarity lens with anti-fog, UV protection, and scratch resistance coatings
- User replaceable lens (sold separately)
- Includes soft fabric storage pouch that doubles as lens wipe
“Trade professionals perform a wide variety of tasks that require more protection than standard safety glasses can offer and need more than one type of goggle depending on the job,” says Shantanu Deshpande, group product manager at Klein Tools. “Klein’s Safety Goggles offer military grade impact protection from flying debris and liquids, while still providing exceptional comfort and fit. Unique adjustable vents allow you to independently open to cool off in hot environments or shut close in dusty or wet environments-all on one goggle. Over-the-Glasses design fits most prescription glasses; lightweight material for long term comfort makes these the most versatile goggles for most professional jobs.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com/new-products or search for #NewKleins on social media.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.